Thursday, June 3, 2010

$25 or less

ALL YOU is running another Grocery Challenge this year. They are challenging the public to spend $25 or less per family member per week on groceries during a four-week period (June 20th – July 17th, 2010).

You can enter this challenge to try and win a $1000 grocery card and they will even be featuring the winner in the November issue.

Per the contest rules
Spending guidelines are: spend no more than $25 per family member per week on groceries for four weeks. Children under 12 months need not be included.
I have signed my family up for the challenge.  I have a family of 5 so we will be getting creative and forgoing our our eating out during this challenge.  Even better reason to continue with bento tuesday!!





07ba8d304d30ec30228cb0054e85a7e8

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I'll do this with you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails